1 x Quick Start Guide;
1 x Main Heatsink;
1 x Bottom Clasp;
2 x Wipes (1 wet and 1 dry);
2 x Nano Silica Gel Pad (Thermal Pad).
Features and Attentions:
1. This NVMe M.2 Heatsink is specially designed for desktop computers, it need a height of 7mm (Above the M.2 SSD) to install, the compact design makes it highly compatible so that it does not interfere with other components.
2. Advancing Gene NVMe M.2 Heatsink is compatible with all kinds of single-sided and double-sided type 2280 M.2 SSD (22mm wide, 80mm long), including NGFF and NVMe M.2 SSD.
3. About Cooling Effect: Although it's a passive NVMe M.2 Heatsink, but it's very effective, in the experimental test, it has 50 - 77°F (10 - 25°C) cooling effect (Varies depending on the environments), the maximum cooling effect is up to 30 degrees if there's sufficient air flow.
4. When testing the SSD's temperature, please pay attention to the following points:
1) Do you run the same programs for the same time?
2) Do you wait the computers run for 20-30 minutes before checking the temperature?
If you do not follow the above preconditions, the test results maybe not accurate.
5. For the installation instructions, please refer to picture 7 above, thank you for your attention.
ã€For Desktop Computers Onlyã€‘- Height of the upper heatsink increased to 6mm, groove design, can increase heat radiation area and improve cooling efficiency. This NVMe M.2 heatsink compatible with all kinds of M.2 2280 SSD with chips on single side or double sides (NGFF and NVMe SSD: 22 x 80mm). Minimum installation height required: 7mm.
ã€Double Sided Cooling Designã€‘- Advancing Gene NVMe M.2 heatsink 2019 upgraded version, newly added bottom clasp, with upper and lower 2 thermal pads, with 50 - 77Â°F (10 - 25Â°C) cooling effect (Varies depending on the environments), cool your M.2 SSD to a safe temp to avoid overheating and throttling.
ã€Materials and Workmanshipã€‘- Main Heatsink (Upper part): Aluminum alloy, anodic oxidation, surface sandblasting treatment. Bottom Clasp (Bottom part): Aluminum alloy, metal wire drawing process, all with fine workmanship.
ã€Unique Nano Thermal Padã€‘- Advancing Gene thermal pad is made from Nano Silicon Grease material, with good thermal conductivity ability. Soft enough and good ductility, compatible with uneven surfaces of the M.2 SSD. Thermal pad size: 20 x 70 x 1mm.
ã€Easy for Installationã€‘- Newly designed mounting method, no need any additional rubber bands or metal buckles, can avoid rubber aging and the risk of SSD short circuit. It only needs to buckle the upper heatsink into the bottom clasp (Attention: It's mandatory to mount these 2 thermal pads on both sides of the M.2 SSD.)