LM-902 This product is suitable for M.2 SSDs with PCI-E (M-KEY) interface type. The PCI-E interface implements the NVMe protocol standard. Currently, all products on the market only support PCI-E M.2 hard disk, M.2 hard disk that does not support SATA protocol, this product adopts Type-C interface, aluminum alloy shell design, surface shell with trunking design and two side ventilation holes design, both beautiful and enhanced heat dissipation effect, no need drive, hot swappable, and strong compatibility.
Product Installation Diagram:
1. Prepare the accessories before installation: Hardware aluminum housing (Figure: chassis with silicone gasket), bottom shell PCB board, NVMe SSD hard disk (face paste good silica gel sheet), screwdriver, bottom shell screws.
2. Insert the prepared SSD hard disk (must be PCIE) according to the direction regulation on the PCB board.
3. Buckle the golden copper pillars at the end of the SSD hard disk, and gently press the hard disk until the copper pillar chassis and the corresponding PCB copper holes coincide with each other.
4. Press the copper post and turn it over the back of the PCB board to lock the set screw.
5. Put the PCB board with SSD hard disk reversal into the case. Note: The Type-C connector must be installed in place.
6. After the PCB board is in place, fix the board with two screws on the locking plate.
7. The direction of the bottom shell cover (for the sake of beauty, the bottom of the product we use a lock design, just insert the bottom cover fastened, don't need screw to lock).
8. Press the bottom shell to be flat and lock the two screws at the front.
A several-times increase in performance can significantly reduce latency.
Greatly reduce power consumption, large heat dissipation area and heat dissipation strongly.
Aluminum alloy sandblasted shell, comfortable and beautiful.
With LED indicator, easy to control SSD working status.
Type-C interface, 10Gbps transmission speed.